Friday, May 21, 2010

Birthday post


I have been a terrible blogger lately, but I feel like posting today as it’s my birthday. (I don't yet have the heart for an exclamation point this early in the morn. sue me.) I am 24 today, and I’m not going to lie, I actually thought that I was 24 this whole year.   I mean, really, what is the difference between 23 and 24?  It’s kind of sweet to have a birthday come around and not get a year older.

Work has been beyond miserable this week.   I literally can't even describe.  But it's almost over, thankfully, and tomorrow (! <- there it is!) is my bridal shower/bachelorette party day, and I have been looking forward to it all week!  It has thus far been kept a surprise from me, but I know that we start at noon and party all day with some sort of hotel break in between?  A bunch of PYTs from DC are coming up and I can't wait!

I have a lunch with Leia at Otto (!! <- now I just can't stop!) today, and then dinner with Jeff's family in Park Slope tonight.  Then a good night's rest to prepare for the debauchery to follow...

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, and I hope you have an incredible shower and party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Enjoy...

    http://makeupbykim-porter.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! can't wait to see you tomorrow!

    I admit, I no longer have any idea how old I am, either. If Ben's 24, I must be 24, too. More or less. Or 23. Wait, are we the same age? We seem the same age. Or maybe he's 25 and I'm 24? Or could he be 23 and I'm 22? No, I think someone in this relationship is 24. Okay, what's 2010 minus 1986?

    ReplyDelete

My name is Michelle, and I think this was a fabulous post. ;) Your turn!