Sunday, June 6, 2010

Less than a week!

They say that you learn who a person actually is when she is under a lot of pressure and stress.

Turns out, I'm actually a bitch.

I'm snappy, self-absorbed and not at all the empathetic and caregiving person I like to think I am.  And I am a horrible blogger.  But I plan to use the next few days to rectify that.  The blogging bit, not necessarily the bitchy bit.

First things first:
Happy belated birthday to bridesmaid and fellow bride-to-be Kathleen!
 Taken at my bridal shower, May 2010

I am a completely horrible person.  Jeff and I quite randomly ran into Kathleen in DC last Tuesday, THE DAY AFTER HER BIRTHDAY, and it wasn't until hours later that we (jerks) realized that we didn't wish her a happy birthday.  Sigh.

Of course work is as crazy as ever, and with the added stress of the wedding being less than a week away, I've been staying up until the wee hours regularly in order to check things off my wedding To Do list.  Poor Jeff has been very patient with my attitude lately.

I'm running out of time before the big day, but look out for posts on the following subjects in the coming day(s):
  • Bridal shower/Bachelorette day of awesomeness
  • A second engagement photo shoot at the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens
  • Hair trial (Spoiler Alert: I'm wearing it up)
  • Applying for our DC marriage license
  • Our ceremony programs
  • Our honeymoon plans

1 comment:

  1. LOL @ "turns out I'm a bitch."

    Maybe just forgetful ;)

    Hope this week goes by smoothly! Good luck on your big day :D

    ReplyDelete

My name is Michelle, and I think this was a fabulous post. ;) Your turn!