Tuesday, July 13, 2010

1 month down...

Yesterday, Jeff and I  received the most perfect one month anniversary* gift: our wedding photos were posted online!  We still haven't forgotten all the blood, sweat and tears (not to mention $$$) that went into our wedding, but the beautiful photos (and the beautiful, perfect, wonderful, amazing day that they captured) were more than worth it. 

I hope you'll stick around because I do have more to share with the wedding blogosphere.  But the wedding day went by in a blur, and the 30-day mark crept up on us remarkably quickly, so I intend to soak up every blissful moment of being a newlywed first.  Bye for now!


* I am normally one for using correct terminology, but I  categorically refuse to use the word "mensiversary." Ick.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love the mouse ears! I wore some of those for my Disneyland bachelorette party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I love the picture with your Mickey ears! Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liked the post...
    picturebite.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. beauty..
    bangalorewithlove.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely…
    hyderabadonnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing the visit was worth…
    chennaiflowerplaza.com

    ReplyDelete

My name is Michelle, and I think this was a fabulous post. ;) Your turn!